The Triad Regional Information Technology Leadership Association (TRITLA) is a voluntary association of local government professionals with responsibility for and oversight of the use and application of technology within our organizations and communities. The group represents local government agencies within the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina, with a strong focus on serving the needs of our internal customers and communities.
- Promote sharing, growth, and collaboration amongst our members and their respective agencies.
- Encourage joint strategic planning, resource sharing and technical assistance.
- Identify short and long-term problems in our region and provide recommendations on how technology can be used to address there.
- Provide opportunities for members to form working relationships.
- Support our elected officials, senior management, and other service departments in our agencies by leveraging information technology, assets, information, data, skills and best practices.
- Contribute to the safety, economic vitality, health, and quality of the Piedmont Triad Region, helping make our region the place where citizens want to live work and play.
This is a news post!
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!